[Vision2020] Fw: And so it begins!!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Thu Jan 4 10:04:15 PST 2007

Chuck, if you are ticked that you served your country and followed orders,
don't blame Pat and me.  If you genuinely felt that what you ere doing was
immoral, why did you do it?  And what, by the way, has this to do with Nancy
Pelosi's makeover?

(Pat?) and I did not choose a career in the military.  So what?   We also
didn't happen to choose to be in law enforcement either, a career with a
statistically higher likelihood of injury than military service.  People
have different interests Chuck.  You chose to serve, why do you now condemn
the mission of others who choose to serve?  My experience talking with vets
is that your malingering viewpoint is in the minority.  Most have told me
that they were able to accomplish a lot of good, none of which appeared on
the six o'clock news, and that they believe their task was an honorable one.
Guess I should just ignore their views and criticize their mission in spite
of what they tell me, that it Chuck?

Kindly stop holding your military service over the heads of those who would
support you in your mission.  The bulk of your fellow service members
appreciate support from home.

Later, -T