[Vision2020] Doug Farris: Sad News

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Jan 3 17:13:26 PST 2007

I'm smart enough, I think, to understand indirect reference, even hyperbole,
and I surely concur that in many ways Christ Church is a threat to the
Gospel and to our community.  But I had the same gut-clutch as Kerry when I
read "Doug Farris:  Sad News," and as obnoxious as I find him to be, he does
not exist to be a target of mockery.  Heirdoug is not that important to the
doctrines and operations of the Kirk, but he is important to a lot of people
who would be upset to hear of his demise.

keely