[Vision2020] Bloggers

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:59:22 PST 2007

A brief letter in the Guardian (London), Jan 7

- As a techno-geezer in my 55th year, I am slowly falling behind my
younger, techno-savvy friends. On the subway home today, I woke with
a start to find my Guardian Weekly open at Paul Harris's piece about
the Queen of the Blogosphere (December 15). I struggled with the
article, searching for a clue to its meaning. And then, suddenly,
there it was: " . . . the secret of blogging's success: increasingly
it is interpretation, not facts, that matters". Relieved, I went back
to sleep. I had thought I was missing something. (I missed my stop.)
Myron Zurawsky
Toronto, Canada