[Vision2020] Otter Plans Closed-Door Oath Taking

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Tue Jan 2 12:06:21 PST 2007

The more I think on this private oath taking, and what all else was
going on in the world yesterday, maybe Butch was doing the private deal
so he could get it over with quickly so he could make it down to
Glendale for the ball game.  He and Dirk were on the sidelines.  Might
not be a *good* reason, but I guess it'd be a reason.

He is a BSU alum, and a former ball player, so I guess that's something
else to hold against him.

DC