[Vision2020] BSU vs Uof0

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 08:04:00 PST 2007

Being a Time-Warner subscriber, I am a victim of the spitting match between
the cable company and KAYU, so I was unable to watch the Fiesta Bowl last
night.  I had to settle for watching ESPN News for updates.  Sounds like I
missed one of the great college football games ever.  Reluctant, painful
congratulations to Boise State.   That hurt so much to say.   I know that
Robb Akey and his assistants will get it done here, and the rivalry will be
back.  Big time.   Carl Westberg Jr.