[Vision2020] WOW! BSU Makes SI Front Page

B. J. Swanson bjswan at moscow.com
Tue Jan 2 06:28:21 PST 2007

BSU over Oklahoma was definitely the game of the century! The announcers
labeled it "David vs. Goliath" and it played out exactly the same.  I'm not
a Boise State fan, but found myself cheering them on anyway.  That was the
gutsiest play I've ever seen and Coach Chris Peterson is a class act.  Now
let's hope the Arizona Cardinals recruit him.

Too bad you Time-Warner subscribers without FOX missed the game  :-(

B. J. Swanson

  _____