[Vision2020] BSU vs Uof0

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 21:55:46 PST 2007

Well, if they lose I'll be sorry.  I was hoping Chris Peterson would have a
BCS victory in his first try.  I root for the Vandals when we play BSU, but
the rest of the time I'm going to root for a fellow UC Davis alum, and I
wish him and Dan Hawkins the best.  I watched them play when I was a
student, and can't turn on them.

Wait!  They just scored!  Damn you Cable megaconglomerate for forcing me to
listen to the weak 700 AM signal instead of watching the game on TV.
Overtime!

Going for it on two and making it, I couldn't be happier for Peterson.  Way
to go.

Go Aggies!

Sunil