[Vision2020] BSU vs Uof0

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Mon Jan 1 20:16:15 PST 2007

Mark says:
“Fiesta Bowl.  Half-time: 21-10 BSU leads. Go IDAHO (state of).”

Call me petty, but there’s no way I can bring myself to root for Boise
State Junior College and School of Truck Driving.  Oklahoma needs to
step up!

Are you with me, Carl?

The commercial for BSU also rankles me, calling themselves Idaho's
largest university.  That title belongs up here at the flagship!

I guess if nothing else, this performance speaks to the WAC not being
quite as weak as everyone around the country says.

DC