[Vision2020] What Would George, Abe, and Genghis Have Done?

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 1 11:08:25 PST 2007

Better that he attack them than to have him attack us?

Or better that we invade other countries and try to steal their property
than have them attack us and steal our property?

Is that what you mean or is there another possibility I missed?  I am trying
to figure out what you meant in your post.

Sunil