[Vision2020] Gore's Electricity Use Criticized

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:01:52 PST 2007

J,

Or so should 90% of the viss. Also since when did we as citizens lose our
rights to free speach if that so person has not been a partisain of an act?
IE if I didn't play football, should I not give my opinion about the game?
Or If I didn't fun for our presidency, should I not have an opinion about
that role? Better yet, If I am not a member of the CC, should I not have an
opinion about the church?

Tony and all have opinions, we as humans have the abilty to not listen.
However, him stating his opinion has nothing to do with him serving or not.

Matt