[Vision2020] Gore's Electricity Use Criticized

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 14:49:19 PST 2007

On 2/28/07, Tony <tonytime at clearwire.net> wrote:
> Alternatively, one could say that Al Gore wastes sufficient electricity to
> offset all of his contributions to "green power."

Hey, T? I was just wondering -- if you support the war that much, when
are you deploying? I'd like to send you a going-away kit. Or does your
argument that you personally have to live up to every last policy
recommendation you make hold as little water as virtually everything
else you say?

-- ACS

(Strike 2. I promise, I will get this eventually.)