[Vision2020] Panel Rejects Day-Care Rules

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed Feb 28 11:48:05 PST 2007

S-
I have an obvious bias regarding at-home work, since that is what I have
done for 20 years
But I have never seen any studies of negative impact of at-home work, and
would like to know specifics...
my own experience with working at home (with the main responsibility for our
daughter included) was very positive
BL