[Vision2020] Life after death?

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Mon Feb 26 21:59:58 PST 2007

Doug,
I have already quoted to you exactly what God himself said about
there being no life for mortals after they die. So it doesn't matter
what his alleged son said about it.

If you don't believe the Bible, why quote from it?

Do you realize that very little of the Nicene Creed is based on the
Bible? Do you know it is largely a political document backed by the
emperor Constantine?

I'm calling it a night now, so happy dreams to you, Doug.

Ralph