[Vision2020] Al Gore wins an Oscar for...

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon Feb 26 15:55:09 PST 2007

No, just being rich.

Reminds me of the ten thousandth time someone in
the timber industry said to me "and I bet you
don't live in a house made of wood or use toilet
paper". (that always opened up the opportunity
for me to relate how I live in a house I built
made entirely from wood I salvaged from the
original Potlatch mill that they closed after
cutting all the old growth in the Palouse region.
No one ever used that line on me twice...)

I agree with you that living high on the hog is
hard on the planet, but that doesn't discredit
the message.

Mark