[Vision2020] The Dougs et al.

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:49:20 PST 2007

On 2/26/07, keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:

> I do think that Ralph Nielsen doesn't believe in and even derides the Christian faith -- that seems obvious, and just as obvious should be that every dissent isn't an attack.

Keely, I hate to disagree with you, but I'm going to have to, here.  I
equate derision with contempt, and Ralph Nielsen has never been
contemptuous of Christianity, at least not that he has displayed on
Vision2020.  Truthfully, for someone who is a disbeliever, I find
Ralph exceedingly respectful.

If we had been talking about Art Deco, I might agree (sorry to drag
you into this, Art).  I acknowledge that I am sometimes contemptuous
of Christianity (though not necessarily of Christians), but I don't
think that Ralph is.

What do you say, Ralph?  Are you contemptuous/derisive of
Christianity, anti-theistic (which describes me), or something else
altogether?

Chas