[Vision2020] A Post Regarding Douglas Wilson

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 25 09:20:06 PST 2007

Ancient Faith -

The link you have provided is very enlightening.  I appreciate your
willingness to share it here on Vision 2020.

Mr. Greenfield's association with various parties here in Moscow has been a
topic of discussion more than once here on Vision 2020.

As much as I sympathize for Mr. Greenfield's reasons in departing the
Palouse, I certainly am pleased to read that he has found comfort and
solitude in Post Falls.

My best to him and . . .

Thanks again for sharing.

and the REALIST adjusts his sails."