[Vision2020] What's a Moderate Muslim?

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Fri Feb 23 23:24:24 PST 2007

Oh Sunil, grow up.  You know damned good and well America is not
deliberately targeting civilians in Iraq or any where else.  That is the
difference between them and us, lawyer man, they deliberately murder
innocents and we are only occasionally responsible for collateral damage as
an unavoidable consequence of war.

What will the America haters come up with next??

-Tony