[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 19:13:14 PST 2007

Ted Moffett wrote:

> Why should Debbie's slant on the proper subject content for Vision2020
> control the list?  Some people have trouble with freedom of speech, it
> appears.

I'm a few days behind on my email, so my apologies if this has been
brought up.  The original request (I can't remember who proposed it,
sorry) was to simply put a [CC] or something similar in the subject line
when the discussion is about Christ Church.

I think this is a great suggestion, and would encourage everyone to do
this.  Those who want to avoid these kinds of posts can do so more
easily, and those who enjoy them can find them easier.  Sounds win-win
to me.

Paul