[Vision2020] Just one more place where Nick Gier can't tell right from wrong.

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Feb 23 18:52:47 PST 2007

Over the weekend I heard someone say the same thing on Cspan and I have
heard and read it from others so I think it is true. As with many others I
have studied more about Islam since 9/11 than I ever expected I would. I
have learned a lot and think that maybe I understand more and have lot to
learn yet but I am more knowledgeable than I was before. I listened to many
programs on Cspan and have found them imformative but I sure have many
questions. Being a Christian I am well aware of how someone/groups can take
the bible and develope their own interpretaion so I am cautions about others
doing it to the Koran. I am also very aware of how different sects decipher
things to suit themselves so I am working slow.  I am aware that books about
Islam and the Middle East are selling more so than ever so I know I am not
the only one doing a study.