[Vision2020] Planned Barrenhood.

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Feb 23 14:26:16 PST 2007

 From the poster child of the Intoleristas: "I received a copy ... and
find it as repugnant as I figured it would be."

Regardless of when Nick Gier believes a little helpless baby becomes a
"real person", I'm sure all of the millions of little children that
Planned Barrenhood has disposed of in the trash cans out back of the
various gristmills, found it to be equally repugnant!

Doug!

PS. Does this mean that you will be changing your long distance carrier
and signing up for PBLD (Planned Barrenhood Long Distance) this week
I'm sure that your 10% will be gladly accepted by the local Abortuary.
Every penny counts.