[Vision2020] Moderate Muslims Speak Out

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Feb 23 12:10:28 PST 2007

And we all should conceed that consensus is the castration of real
leadership.

-------

Good Morning Visionaries:

It's always nice to be able to trash evidence that does not fit one's
preconceptions.  Rejecting polls done by top researchers is just
another item of the anti-science agenda of the Ignorant Right.

One Canadian climatologist does not break the overwhelming scientific
consensus on global warming, just as Doug Wilson's proclamations on the
Bible fails to undermine the consensus of good, honorable Bible
scholars.

I'll post later on public schools and Cultural Marxism.

Nick Gier