[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

heirdoug at aim.com heirdoug at aim.com
Fri Feb 23 08:01:07 PST 2007

Dan,

I think what Tom suggests, would be a great thing. It would eliminate
the need for Nancy to ever vote on anything again. No tie breakers.

I also think that having two seats open on the fall ticket would bring
us back into balance of 4 year terms for all the seats. Then when more
sensible individuals are elected to replace Mr. Ament and the vacant
seat, there would be a new council with a 4 to 2 majority thus making
Nancy's position only a figure head. Sort of like the Queen of England.
Again not a bad idea.

lemeno, Doug!

"I have absolutely no intention of causing anybody any harm."
Tom Hansen Blind 2020, 20 Feb 2007 (posted form home)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
-------

Thanks, Dan.

If John Dickinson's term expires in December of this year, I assume then
that there is an election scheduled for this November? If so, wouldn't
it
be more prudent to simply let it remain vacant until somebody is
elected to
fill it?

Thoughts, Vision 2020?

"Only by going too far can one possibly find out how far one can go."

- Jon Dyer