[Vision2020] Fw: [Spam] Re: vision 2020 proposal

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Feb 22 19:14:49 PST 2007

Meant to send my response to everyone.  If it wasn't clear to Tony perhaps
others of you wondered, too.

And I didn't write it exactly as I meant to either. So, Tony, disregard that
reply if you will.  Here it is as I meant to write it.

Tony,

Well I meant to say what I said, but I'll put it another way.  Teachers need
to affect student learning so the effect is beneficial to the student.

Sue