[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 22 18:31:07 PST 2007

Matt Decker stated:

"Or how our mayor doesn't want to replace the late( God yest his soul) John
Dickinson, instead would rather wait until his body is found? I might add
that it is a noble cause however does little for the city."

My guess is that Mayor Chaney has two options:

1)  Leave John Dickinson's seat vacant until his term is expected to expire,
then permit the people of the city vote in his replacement.

2)  Create a special election this late Spring/early Summer to fill John
Dickinson's seat.

In either case, I STRONGLY recommend that John Dickinson's replacement be
determined by the electorate.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown