[Vision2020] [Re: vision 2020 proposal (corrected)

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 13:39:50 PST 2007

I am absolutely not denying that people be allowed to send their children to
private schools.  BUT, what I AM saying is that the public schools allow the
whole of children can get educated.  You get out of it what you put into it.
  Public schools need more than the teachers and administration involved.
IT NEEDS THE PARENTS TO BE INVOLVED!!!

There are PTA's and other organizations that parents can belong to as well
as making the parent-teacher meetings (you realize that over 50% of those
are NOT attended to by the parents of this community?) and other things you,
as a parent of a school-aged child, can do and be involved with that would
help make the system work better.  Just relying on the school district, etc.
is WRONG and then complaining about it makes it TOTALLY wrong.

Be active and get involved.  If you can't see that as the main message I'm
trying to make - you are not trying to.

J  :]