[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 23:52:48 PST 2007

Do you see the difference between:

Option A) opposing an organization/group or its
leadership by stating facts/voicing
concerns/organizing events/writing articles to
educate, etc.,

or

Option B) opposing every single member of an
organization by posting ramblings, unsubstantiated
claims, namecalling, more namecalling, hateful
(real or perceived), and one unique person monitoring
the police logs, toilet paper preferences and claiming
knowledge of the innermost workings of said 'leader's'
brain?

I see a big difference. It's like the difference
between NPR and Fox News.  I'm not dictating what you
can and can't say, I just think the degree to which
some people are so obsessed with this one particular
fundamentalist religion has hijacked the very essence
of this list.

Tom Hansen has a website 'not on the palouse, not
ever' maybe he could also have a listserv or blog that
could be filled with those activities listed under
Option B and then the activities listed under Option A
could be on Vision2020.

But that's just crazy talk. I mean people can't even
abide by the simple, sensible, thoughtful guideline to
limit their posts to 2 or 3/day. Some whip out 2 or 3
posts an hour...

Debbie Gray