[Vision2020] "The First 100 Days If Democrats Win"

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Feb 21 21:58:02 PST 2007

I hope what I said is that I do not read them expecting truth or a valid
report...I got this from the letters to the editor which I love to read in
many forms. Keeping a pulse on the nation and how they feel is most
interesting. But, you keep on monitory all of us and making sure that we do
all that you expect so that you can show us your hate and bile.