[Vision2020] House Passes Bill Linking Tax Cuts, Minimum Wage

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Feb 21 21:49:11 PST 2007

I believe you are wrong about this but I will call Clark Howard on the radio and find out for sure. In listening to him and others you can give 11 thou to someone mark it clearly as a 'gift' and you do not pay taxes on it. I have heard Bob Brinker say the same thing but I will call or email them and find out for sure.