[Vision2020] Cactus

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 20 13:35:25 PST 2007

Hi Kerry,

No, I *didn't* know this, so thanks for posting the info!

I'm with Steven Basoa in wondering what kinds of things (other than small
plush toys) are needed?

Thanks Again,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****