[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:20:35 PST 2007

A,

Its not. What is, is the lies about wanting or accepting the church in our
town, when its obvious even to a blind man that this church is not wanted in
this town by some. As far as I know, wanting things in this world, as the
church would like, and making things happen are two different things. Do I
think the church would like to have a gay free world? Sure. Are they going
to execute every gay person though?

What would classify Dougs and J rantings as? Dialougue?

Matt