[Vision2020] Bush Admin on global warming

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:17:31 PST 2007

On 2/8/07, Ralph Nielsen <nielsen at uidaho.edu> wrote:
> No, Ted, I wasn't joking. Bush really believes this stuff. He really
> frightens me.

Ralph --

In my experience, for people who aren't schizophrenic who purport to
have direct experiences of God's will, God orders them to do
relatively mundane things, like open businesses, marry people, and go
on missionary trips. While I am baffled at why they believe the
Almighty takes such a micromanagerial approach, this sort of
experience is roughly as common as not experiencing anything which one
believes to be God's direct will.

-- ACS