[Vision2020] vision 2020 proposal

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 15:53:42 PST 2007

On 2/20/07, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Debbie and Kerry,
>
> Just to foreworn ya about 2020. If you speak your opinion about the
> "church",even being a nuetral opinion, then you are labeled a kirker(Christ
> Church member). If you ask other members, who have no other lives but to see
> the church go down in an inferno, to take this soap opera elsewhere, you too
> will be labeled a kirker. If and only if you believe everything spewing out
> of their hate filled mouth,  you then will join their ranks.
>
> Vision 2020 has such more potential, but we would rather insist on bickering
> 90% of the time about a church.

Okay. Seriously. This will be my last Christ Church-related post until
they do something else that I care about.

But why, might I ask, are *literally calling for the executions of
homosexuals* and *defending the greatest atrocity in American history*
acceptable behavior, for which the poor babies need the defense of
every local right-winger, whereas calling them out for it is "hate"?

-- ACS