[Vision2020] Italy sides with terrorists

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 18 15:25:36 PST 2007

Of course, Andreas -

Take into consideration the Patriot Act, George Bush's self-ordained powers,
and Halliburton's unparalleled share of the WTPM (War-times Profiteering
Market).  We must expand our horizons, extend the boundaries of the Axis of
Evil to include those nations who we once considered part of our
Democracy-enhancing multi-lateral coalition.  If we don't expand the
boundaries of the WTPM, the market becomes stagnant.  President Bush's "Plan
for Success" could not withstand such stagnation.

Work locally.  Think globally.

"What does that mean, 'outrages upon human dignity'? That's a statement that
is wide open to interpretation."

-- George W. Bush