[Vision2020] Wilson's Excuses [made transparently simple]

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 18 15:03:28 PST 2007

FYI, V2020 -

Here is an advance notice (and link) of a "Not On The Palouse" update soon
to be posted (with extras).

http://www.notonthepalouse.com/Wilson_Gier_013107.htm

Stay tuned, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Doug_Wilson_Liers_013107.mp3