[Vision2020] Italy sides with terrorists

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Feb 17 17:12:37 PST 2007

Professor Mengele, our government has kidnapped and interrogated terrorists.
This is a good thing from the perspective of loyal Americans.  No surprise
you object.  If you find this country so objectionable, why the hell do you
stick around?  Why not dispense with the charade, wrap a towel around your
head and crawl into a cave in Afghanistan with your ideological soulmates?

Later,  -T