[Vision2020] Head Scarves and the 9-11 Hijackers

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:13:57 PST 2007

You are condemning a whole race or country or faith of people based on a
biased "hatred" of a few nut jobs.  So I guess other people condemning
America based on our home-grown nut jobs such as Charlie Manson, Jeffery
Dahmer or even the cultist such as Jim Jones, Warren Jeffs and the ever
present Doug Wilson would be just as fair.

J  :]