[Vision2020] Restaurants/Bars in Moscow (was Parking Survey)

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Feb 15 09:11:26 PST 2007

But, lots of coffee on main street! My disappointment when I found out the building above the Wal mart was going to do with teeth was profound. I hoped it would be a really good steak house with a great view...ah well. While I do some shopping here I save up and then I go to Spokane to shop and to eat and that is not going to change very fast. I agree that we need more variety here in Moscow.