[Vision2020] Parking Survey Under Way and other NSA Issues

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 00:04:43 PST 2007

Yeah, I know...just thought I'd point out that Wilson campaigned very
strongly against that business.  Not that I agreed with the car wash or
wanted it particularly, just that he did go up against it.   Curious that he
didn't just "vote with his dollars" and not patronize it.  BTW, isn't going
to places like the "Beach" on nights such as "Wet T-Shirt Night" just as,
em, *bad* as attending one of those car washes?  Wilson better keep a better
eye on his boys....seems like they may be voting with their dollars by going
in there.

J  :]