[Vision2020] Parking Survey Under Way and other NSA Issues

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 14 17:07:56 PST 2007

I'm sure that Mr. Decker, along with pretty much everyone else, thinks that locally owned businesses are a wonderful thing but not to the exclusion of all other places of commerce. Should we give Rosauers, Safeway, and Waremart the heave-ho? They are not locally owned and their profits do not stay in the community. What makes these businesses sacred cows and other large retailers pariahs? Do you think that, among other things, it could have anything to do with labor unions, fuzzy minded city government, hippies, and folks with the seriously mistaken idea that a town can survive trapped in amber? No? imagine my surprise.