[Vision2020] Parking Survey Under Way and other NSA Issues

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:47:23 PST 2007

Tom,

I thought we did this already. Please call me Matt. Just as I hope I can
call you Tom.

Tom I don't really feel we need a super duper jumbo size walmart. However, I
think doing a big business ban is or can be hypocritical. EX. lets say a 150
k sq ft food co-op wanted into town with 20-30% lower prices. Do you really
believe Moscow wouldn't support that? What about costco?

Do I shop at wally world? Only when my wife makes me. I hate the place. I
think they sell shit, plaine and simple. They do serve a purpose though. You
and I both know those so I won't go into detail. Do I think they will put a
bunch of businesses out of business? NO.

Plus getting 15% of their taxes is better then them going 1/4 mile across
the boarder, giving Wash the money.

Matt