[Vision2020] Parking Survey Under Way and other NSA Issues

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 14 16:27:35 PST 2007

Mr. Becker -

This thread and Matt Decker's comments concern revenue realized by locally
owned businesses, not where Wal-Mart employees do their shopping.  I kinda
figured that you had a grasp on that.  But, then . . .

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____