[Vision2020] Parking Survey Under Way and other NSA Issues

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:56:43 PST 2007

No, just out of the CBD since it is NOT a business nor is it what the
Council in the past much less the one now, had in mind when the CBD was
first developed.  There are plenty of "school zone areas" that it could move
to.  The only reason NSA doesn't move is because they have sunk their heels
in and are throwing a hissy fit - "You can't make me!".

They want to stay in Moscow or even Latah County - GREAT.  But not in the
CBD where they are taking up valuable taxable realestate.  Simple.

J  :]