[Vision2020] Legislative News

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 13 17:23:22 PST 2007

Rep. Ringo -

I am concerned about Gov. Otter farming out (outsourcing) functions of the
soon-to-be defunct Human Resources and the Department of Administration.

Who exactly was appointed to identify and suggest recommendations concerning
these agencies?  Once these agencies are eliminated who will be responsible
for contracting commercial sources?

What I am getting at is:  How are we to protect ourselves (taxpayers) from
the closed-doors creation of an Idaho "Halliburton"?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."
- Unknown