[Vision2020] The Infamous Memo

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 13 06:10:03 PST 2007

Since I assume you're referring to me (please feel free to call me Gary, no
pressing need to stand on brevity) I would expect them to answer the
question honestly based on their own outlook and world view with a simple
yes or no.

Or, they might ignore such an obviously loaded question after determining
the source. Questions from an obviously biased questioner and/or a one note
Charlie might well be ignored as a waste of precious time. Their call.