[Vision2020] ANOTHER attempt to strike.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:53:56 PST 2007

Ok...what part of "change your password" would you NOT find disturbing?  Who
said anything about my password being compromised?  You know something you'd
like to share?  All I have ever said was that someone is using a deviation
of my e-mail address in an effort to harass and/or cause problems;  on top
of it all, they bring in the use of children....VERY un-christian
like...'course, that is something you all are used to doing, so I shouldn't
expect anything different.

BTW, I know where the e-mail originated from (the EXACT building,) what time
and even which computer station it came from.

J  :]