[Vision2020] Lingering image problems for North Idaho

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:37:27 PST 2007

While perusing the University of Southern California football board, I found
a thread concerning whether USC should try to dump the Idaho game.  The
Vandals are opening the next season against the Trojans in L.A.  Among the

"The only good thing to result from the game is that Moscow ID, and nearby
arian nation of Couer D'Alene will get an ass whippin they deserve.

I voted cancel the game but 79-3 isn't really a bad thing to have happen.

Fight On! Beat the potato skin-heads!"

No comment.   Carl Westberg Jr.