[Vision2020] The Infamous Memo

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 21:57:05 PST 2007

I didn't say that the other networks shouldn't be fixing their biases.
I'm just assuming that they are until I hear otherwise.  I don't have a
problem with conservative viewpoints being on air.  I just don't want
the actual reporting of news to be influenced by the politics of the
people who own the station.  I know it's unrealistic, though, so I'm
settling for having them simply moving towards that goal.

I would assume that Fox News is moving that way too, except that this
memo and other memos appears to show the opposite.

Paul