[Vision2020] local marine honored

Saundra Lund sslund at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 11 19:38:30 PST 2007

Hi Again Matt,

You wrote:
"This site is suppose to be a local site, and here we have a Moscow Marine
being honored, but yet few have told him congrats or thanks."

Did I miss something?  Was there a place on the site to send Jesse a note of
gratitude?  Or, does he perhaps have loved ones subscribed to V2020 to pass
along our gratitude?

You also wrote:
"Thanks Jesse Falke for all that you have done and congrats for the award."

If you've got a way to contact him, please add my sincere thanks & congrats
along with yours, and please add my prayers that he remains safe & returns
home SOON!

Saundra (Definitely Left Side Leaning) Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****