[Vision2020] local marine honored

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 15:55:17 PST 2007

Hi Matt,
I wouldn’t even suggest that no one cares. Anything to do with war is not a
soft issue.
My wife’s side of the family is strongly connected to the military. We
presently have a recently returned Blackhawk pilot and a fellow that refuels
aircraft carriers. He’s still out there. Balancing a military life against
civilian politics can be very hard. I wish Jessie all of the best, that he
have a safe return and a great comfort upon returning to a welcoming
citizenry.
I also pledge not to support the misuse and useless endangerment of people
so willing to risk their lives for others and will voice my opinion that
those who do so be fully subject to the same rule of law that persons like
Jessie are devoted to uphold.
Dave