[Vision2020] ANOTHER attempt to strike.

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 16:36:24 PST 2007

AGAIN, another submission by someone that obviously has too much time on
their hands and not enough brain-power to know what to do with it.  THIS IS
NOT MY SUBMISSION!!!  The below was done by a kirker who is little else than
a child in a grown up suite.

KEEP THE CHILDREN OUT OF THIS!!!!  This is just creepy and you better stop
it.

J  :]